Hope Of The Grand Valley brings you a fun 5k / 10k event to bring the community together in hopes of raising awareness to their organization.
Hope of the Grand Valley is excited to bring you one of a kind road running race, sanctioned under USATF! Which means you'll get to earn credits for your future USATF races... Entire course is safe away from cars as this will take place on the brand new concrete path between Fruita and Loma. Start and finish in the cul-de-sac across the street from Fruita Rec Center. Click on the right for some course map details.
- Location: Fruita Community Center
- Amenties: Participants will receive custom t-shirts (Adult small, medium, large, x-large; youth small, medium, large), goodie bags (guaranteed to first 200 registered participants), aid stations, post-race refreshments, free use of locker rooms.
- Age Groups: M/F 14 & under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
- Awards: – 5k and 10k: 1st & 2nd Overall male/female; Top three male and female finishers in each age category.
- On-site Registration / Packet Pickup (at Fruita Community Center):
- Friday (10/19/2018): 5:00PM - 7:00PM *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
- Saturday (10/20/2018): 8:30AM - 9:30AM
- Race Schedule (at North side of Fruita Community Center):
- 10k Race Start: 10:00AM
- 5k Race Start: 10:05AM
- Awards: TBA
Hope of the Grand Valley provides a hand up not a hand out, by fostering and encouraging independence for hardworking, low income families.
Visit Hope Of The Grand Valley >>